CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) – Whitney Hemmer shares a great chocolate peanut butter cup recipe in this Fareway Cooking Segment.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Melted Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
- Coarse Salt
- Mix the creamy peanut butter, honey, and oats in a pan
- Scoop the mixture into either a muffin tin, or a mini muffin tin
- Spread the melted chocolate onto the peanut butter cup in the muffin tin
- Sprinkle each cup with coarse salt
- Store in refrigerator
Copyright 2022 KCRG. All rights reserved.