Monsoons and Belvedere Vodka recipes are making the weather just right to whip up a few cocktails at home.
After months of sweltering heat, the monsoons have come like a blessing from the higher powers. And what better way to celebrate the rains than with some super quick and easy-to-whip-up cocktails from Belvedere Vodka?
These diverse cocktails, including a nice little latte with a kick, are bound to serve as the perfect at-home partner for you to sip on as you hear the rumbling thunder.
Occupying a space on every bar connoisseur’s shelf, Belvedere Vodka is already a crowd favourite in India. Now, they’ve created the Belvedere Pure made with high-quality Polska rye, purified water, and a distillation process by fire. The result is an indulgent spirit to make the most mundane of days, merry and memorable – be it shaken or stirred.
Made With Nature is created using only Polska rye, purified water and a distillation process by fire. Belvedere contains zero additives, is certified kosher and is produced in accordance with the legal regulations of Polska vodka that dictate nothing can be added.
Here, we have a range of three cocktails for every mood. The Belvedere Smogory Forest takes centre stage in the first cocktail. It’s a wonderfully complex take on the classic Old Fashioned, celebrating deep and herbal notes of the Smogory Forest region.
Whereas with the second one, you have a light and vibrant Collins-style drink. This cocktail displays the floral character of Belvedere Lake Bartezek, bound by hints of earthiness and fresh green cucumber.
Belvedere Evergreen Royal
- 60 ml Belvedere Smogory Forest
- 7.5 ml chamomile tea
- 15 ml honey
- 2 dashes Angosutra Bitters
- Grapefruit peel to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass over cubed ice and stir.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over block ice. Garnish.
- 45 ml Belvedere Lake Bartezek
- 15 ml fino sherry
- 25 ml fresh lemon juice
- 25 ml honey water (1:1)
- 2 chunks cucumber
- 10 ml lemon juice (optional)
- Cucumber slice to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a shaker over cubed ice and shake vigorously.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupette. Garnish.
Belvedere Iced Latte
- 40 ml Belvedere Vodka
- 15 ml any milk of your choice
- 20 ml cold brew/espresso
- 15 ml natural maple syrup
- A few cubes of ice
- A pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Add ingredients to a shaker. Shake well and serve in a highball over ice.
- Garnish with coffee beans.
10 fuss-free recipes with Tipsy Tiger’s range of cocktail mixes
3 refreshingly easy rum cocktails are bound to have you go Taki Taki
One chef, one recipe: Thai mango salad by Chef Veena Arora